Hello and welcome to this weeks Modern Seoul KPOP Song of the Week, the third for June 2014. This week we’ve chosen the new release from AOA. The song is titled “Short Hair” (단발머리) and it was released this past Wednesday June 18th. Since then it has been viewed around 700,000 times on YouTube. Here are our reasons for choosing “Short Hair” for our KPOP song of the week:
- Firstly the song has a cute yet powerful at times and slightly bubblegum sound and is a little more of a classic KPOP sound (which we like).
- Secondly the video has a number of small yet similar story lines which match the song nicely.
- Finally AOA have been slowly gaining more interest and more fans. The investment in the video shows this.
- On the negative side; the slightly overly cutey style isn’t for everyone.
More Pictures from “Short Hair” and Links for AOA
- YouTube Channel: Youtube.com/user/AceOfAngels8
- Facebook Page: Facebook.com/OfficialAOA
- Official Twitter: Twitter.com/official_AOA
This is a LIVE performance of “Short Hair” by AOA
Here is a English, Hangul and Romanized Subtitled Version of “Short Hair” by AOA
We hope you’ve enjoyed and agree with our choice for KPOP Song of the week. If you have any suggestions for next weekend, please let us know.
For last weeks KPOP Song of the Week “No More” by Beast please click the link.
See you next Sunday and have a great week.Sujeong Modern Seoul email@example.com