Hello and welcome to this weeks Modern Seoul KPOP Song of the Week, the third for September 2014. Although there were a number of very interesting new releases this week, we’ve chosen the new release from T-ARA. The song is titled “Sugar Free” (슈가프리) and it was released on Wednesday September 10th. Since then the video has been viewed over 1 million times on YouTube (second version viewed 400,000 times). Here are our reasons for choosing “Sugar Free” for our KPOP song of the week:
- Firstly the song has a dance and slightly techno theme, which is a similar to their other recent releases.
- Secondly the video doesn’t have any story it’s just a fun extended dance routine.
- Finally this is the first new release from T-ARA for a while but it’s fun and enjoyable but a little safe.
- On the negative side; the video isn’t great, but it’s almost hypnotic.
More Pictures from “Sugar Free” and Links for T-ARA
* T-ARA on Facebook: Facebook.com/officialtara
* T-ARA Homepage: tara.ccment.com/
This is the second version of “Sugar Free” by T-ARA
This is a LIVE performance of “Sugar Free” by T-ARA:
Here is a English, Hangul and Romanized Subtitled Version of “Sugar Free” by T-ARA:
We hope you’ve enjoyed and agree with our choice for KPOP Song of the week. If you have any suggestions for next weekend, please let us know.
For last weeks KPOP Song of the Week “Go Crazy” by 2PM please click the link.
See you next Sunday and have a great long weekend.Sujeong Modern Seoul firstname.lastname@example.org