Hello and welcome to this weeks Modern Seoul KPOP Song of the Week, the fifth and final for November 2014. Although there were a number of very interesting new releases this week, we’ve chosen the new release by Apink. The song is titled “LUV” and it was released on Sunday November 23rd. Since then the video has been viewed around 600,000 times official channel and 1million on 1thek so a combined 1.6 million views on YouTube. Here are our reasons for choosing “LUV” for our KPOP song of the week:
- Firstly the song has a slightly nostalgic bubblegum sound which isn’t often heard these days.
- Secondly the video is cute, girly and enjoyable to watch.
- Finally Apink are a popular group and their fans should enjoy this release.
- On the negative side; this song might not be for everyone with it’s slightly poppy sound.
More Pictures from “LUV” and Links for Apink
- Apink on Twitter – twitter.com/Apink_2011
- Apink on Facebook – facebook.com/Official.Apink
- Apink on YouTube – youtube.com/officialapink
This is a LIVE performance of “LUV” by Apink (this video has received more views than the official music video):
Here is a English and Hangul (Korean) Subtitled Version of “LUV” by Apink:
We hope you’ve enjoyed and agree with our choice for KPOP Song of the week. If you have any suggestions for next weekend, please let us know.
For last weeks KPOP Song of the Week “Stop Stop It” by GOT7 please click the link.
See you next Sunday and have a great week.Sujeong Modern Seoul firstname.lastname@example.org