Hello and welcome to this weeks Modern Seoul KPOP Song of the Week, our first for July 2015. Although there were a number of interesting new releases recently, we’ve chosen the new release from KPOP Girl Group Sistar. The song is titled “Shake It” and it was released back on Sunday June 21st. In that time it has been viewed over 4.6million times on the 1theK YouTube Channel. Here are our reasons for choosing “Shake It” as our KPOP song of the week:
- Firstly the song has a summery feel, a catchy chorus and strong vocals from each member of the group as you’d expect for a Sistar release.
- Secondly the video is fun, has some nice pop-art themes and even features a slight storyline.
- Finally Sistar have been around for 5 years now and have developed a large loyal fan base. This release should please them.
- On the negative side; it’s a nice summer release, but maybe forgotten by September.
More Pictures from “Shake It” and Links for Sistar
- Facebook Page: Facebook.com/officialsistar
- Official Twitter: Twitter.com/sistarsistar
This is a LIVE performance of “Shake It” by Sistar:
Here is a Hangul (Korean) & Romanized Subtitled Version of “Shake It” by Sistar:
We hope you’ve enjoyed and agree with our choice for KPOP Song of the week. If you have any suggestions for next weekend, please let us know.
For last weeks KPOP Song of the Week “Heart Attack” by AOA please click the link.
See you next Sunday and have a great week.Sujeong Modern Seoul email@example.com
Reblogged this on vanillaandcarrots.