It this latest part of this Korean Snack Series we’re looking at 5 different Coca-Cola brand sodas. In Korean it’s writing as 코카콜라. Some of these you’ll know whilst one or two you might not. Of course Coca-Cola is a world super brand, with products sold officially in every country in the world apart from North Korea & Cuba (at this point in time). Coca-Cola is a multi billion dollar company and a market leader.
The 5 different sodas we looked at where the following;
- Coca Cola – The original and maybe best type of cola drink. Dating back to 1886.
- Powerade – A sports drink with comes in a few different flavors. Filled with electrolytes and good for hydration (according to the company). First released in 1988.
- Fanta – A orange flavored soda, dating back to 1941 during the 2nd world war.
- Ambasa – A milk flavored Soda mainly sold in the Asian markets. First released in South Korea back in 1984.
- Sprite – Lemon/Lime Flavor.
They’re all sodas and all enjoyable, all affordable and widely available here in South Korea. Domestic Korean sodas are also available however are often a cheaper substitute or different style/flavor. Coca Cola does dominate the market (along with Pepsi).
Pictures of Coca Cola Brand Sodas from South Korea
Here are a few useful and using links for Coca Cola in South Korea;
Also here are a couple of Korean Coca Cola Advertisements;
Also here is a print ad for Coca Cola Korea;
Also please remember to drink responsibly.