Hello and welcome to this weeks Modern Seoul KPOP Song of the Week, the third for February 2016. There have been a few interesting new KPOP releases over the past week or so, however we’ve chosen the new release by Rainbow (레인보우). The song is titled “Whoo” and it was released one week ago on Sunday February 14th. In the last week it has already been viewed close to 400,000 times on their Official YouTube Channel. Here are our reasons for choosing “Whoo” for our KPOP song of the week:
- Firstly the song is fun, energetic and in a more bubblegum style.
- Secondly the video is similar in nature to the song, with not much of a storyline and more of a focus on the girls.
- Finally Rainbow have been a around for many years, they’ve stayed loyal to their style and so their fans have stayed loyal to them.
- On the negative side; it’s maybe a little little dated in style.
More Pictures from Whoo and Links for Rainbow Blaxx
- Rainbow on Facebook: Facebook.com/Rainbow.DSP
- Rainbow on Twitter: Twitter.com/RAINBOW_1114
- Rainbow on Fancafe: Cafe.daum.net/RAINBOW1114
This is a LIVE version of “Whoo” by Rainbow:
Here is a English, Hangul and Romanized Subtitled Version of Whoo by Rainbow:
We hope you’ve enjoyed and agree with our choice for KPOP Song of the week. If you have any suggestions for next weekend, please let us know.
For last weeks KPOP Song of the Week “I’m Jelly Baby” by AOA Cream please click the link.
Have a great Sunday!Sujeong Modern Seoul firstname.lastname@example.org