Hello and welcome to this weeks Modern Seoul KPOP Song of the Week, our second for March 2016.
There have been a few interesting new KPOP releases over the past week or so, however we’ve chosen the release by Lee Hi. The song is titled “Breathe” and it was released this past Tuesday March 8th. In that short time it’s already been viewed around 2million times her Official YouTube Channel. Here are our reasons for choosing “Breathe” for our KPOP song of the week:
- Firstly the song is beautiful and the vocals are top class, some of the best from a KPOP artist.
- Secondly the video is simple and has scenes that match the lyrics nicely. Also there are some nice shots of Seoul.
- Finally Lee Hi is still maturing and developing as an artist and person, she will be a big star for years to come.
- On the negative side; it is a little plain and might get lost vs. bubblegum pop releases.
More Pictures from Breathe and Links for Lee Hi
- Lee Hi Official YouTube Channel: Youtube.com/user/OfficialLEEHI
- Lee Hi on Instagram: Instagram.com/leehi_hi/
- Lee Hi on Facebook: Facebook.com/OfficialLEEHI
This is a LIVE version of “Breathe” by Lee Hi:
Here is a English, Hangul and Romanized Subtitled Version of “Breathe” by Lee Hi:
We hope you’ve enjoyed and agree with our choice for KPOP Song of the week. If you have any suggestions for next weekend, please let us know.
For last weeks KPOP Song of the Week “Call Me Bae” by Jimin feat. Xiumin please click the link.
Have a great Sunday!Sujeong